This is a hackathon that is geared primarily towards KNOLSKAPE employees (Knollies), however, registrations and submissions are open to all who want to create the future of learning.
We encourage all the Knollies to participate, whether they are technically inclined or not. We believe that everyone has a vision for the future of learning and using this opportunity you can make it come true.
$2,200 in prizes
Fitbit Charge 2 HR
One Fitbit Charge 2 HR for every individual of the team.
One Kindle Paperwhite for every individual of the team.
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
The Hackathon is primarily geared for KNOLSKAPE Employees. All KNOLSKAPE Employees can register for the hackathon with their KNOLSKAPE email address.
Themes - under the bigger umbrella of learning and assessment
- Integration of our current solutions or building new products on top of existing popular platforms Ex: Slack, Salesforce, Hubspot, Amazon Echo
- Mobile apps Ex: Elevate, enki
- Chat-bots and voice apps Ex: Siri, Alexa and google assistant
- AI apps Ex: NLP/ML based assessments and learning tools
- Apps for government Ex: https://data.gov.in/
- VR/AR apps
- Participants will form teams and submit ideas - submitted idea cannot exceed a single page.
- Teams can interact among themselves for getting their ideas to a final shape.
- Ideas will be shortlisted based on peer ratings and mentor inputs.
- We are assembling a team of mentors who can help the team with the planning of the idea.
- List of mentors will be shared soon.
To enter a submission as a team, every member of the team must create a DevPost account. The team lead will create the submission by filling out the online submission form. The submission creator can enter the DevPost usernames (or email addresses used to sign up on DevPost) of the teammates into the "Team Member" section of the submission form. Once this has been done, the team members will be added to the submission.
How to enter
Participants will form teams and submit your project idea before the deadline.
Uniqueness and Value of idea (25%)
How creative, inventive, or novel is the solution?
Degree of Implementation (25%)
How well have you implemented the idea?
QnA section (25%)
Clarity about idea, market, road map etc.
Quality of demo presentation to judges
How well-defined & thought-through is the user engagement?